- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Bill Murray talks to Vulture about lots of fun things, including how proud he is of his "serious" hot dogs.
- Eleven inmates have filed a $500 million lawsuit against Westchester County and its Department of Corrections—for not letting them floss.
- Fall is the season for tender sex, so you should totally drop the term "hamster testicles" casually into conversations tonight.
- Leiby Kletzky's parents have a baby girl.
- Two 13-year-old boys have been accused of bludgeoning one of the boy's great grandmothers to death with a hammer and hatchet for spare change.
- Fiona Apple opens up about her hash arrest in Texas this week, and she was not happy about how some officers treated her.
- East Haven cop pleads guilty to civil rights violation for assaulting handcuffed man.
- Long Island photographer arrested for videotaping young models in their dressing room.
- Bloomberg to poor people: it'll get better!
- The Mets have the saddest promotion ever: if the Mets hit two home runs in a game, you can get $2 off on Tide.
- And finally, this dog desperately wants to know why you won't scratch him:
Extra, Extra: Bill Murray Very Proud Of His Serious Hot Dogs
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: