- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Senior officials on Trump's latest conspiracy musings on Twitter: "FML."
- President Obama weighs in on the Republican's health care bill: "The Senate bill, unveiled today, is not a health care bill. It’s a massive transfer of wealth from middle-class and poor families to the richest people in America."
- Scientists think they have cracked how eggs get their shape.
- Meet the woman who officiates pet weddings.
- BuzzFeed has a powerful story on an Alabama college student who told the police she was sexually assaulted, did everything she thought she was supposed to do, and ended up killing herself.
- BuzzFeed HQ also has bedbugs.
- Trump claims he did not record any of his meetings with Comey.
- Audrey Plaza smokes weed with the Weed Nuns.
- Ugh, Bill Cosby's spokesperson says that Cosby wants to go around the country "to educate young people on how to avoid being accused of sexual assault."
- The first openly gay judge has been confirmed for NY’s highest court.
- Alexis Bledel will return to The Handmaid’s Tale as a series regular in season two.
- Colbert will be broadcasting from Russia apparently.
- And finally, Khaleesi the bulldog loves her dragon:
Extra, Extra: Bill Cosby Plans To Teach Young People How To Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: