- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- There were no Saturday morning cartoons in America today for the first time in over 50 years.
- Ice-T and Coco are pissing off their neighbors.
- What will they think of next: Crossfit for preschoolers.
- Ben Affleck told Bill Maher his views on Islam are "gross" and "racist."
- An Upper East Side bride digs through trash in a search for her wedding dress.
- A man has been jailed in England for killing his friend after he poked the man's girlfriend on Facebook.
- The New Yorker explores the ethics of eating octopus.
- The Metro North engineer who was responsible for the fatal train crash last year sped multiple times the week before that crash.
- Learn all about the boy who was kissed to death in 1909.
- A helicopter had to make an emergency landing after getting hit by birds.
- And finally, a cat faces its newest greatest enemy:
Extra, Extra: Ben Affleck Criticizes Bill Maher For Being Islamophobic
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: