- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A cannibalism study has found that people are not that nutritious, so there goes that diet plan.
- Everyone's got a bad case of the White House Paranoia Blues.
- Nunes has agreed to step aside in the Russian probe...at least for now.
- Why does Girls hate Shoshanna, the only good 'girl,' so much?
- An irate Uber passenger in the Bronx was caught on camera threatening to falsely accuse the driver of rape.
- RIP independent media.
- Not a joke headline: "DOG ATTACKS ON MAIL CARRIERS HIT 6,755 AS ONLINE SALES BOOM."
- Learn about five lost Seinfeld plots, including Frank Costanza on medical marijuana, "The Prompter," and the gang heading to Mexico.
- Rumor has it the war between Bannon and Kushner is lit, with Bannon reportedly calling Kushner a “cuck” and a “globalist” behind his back, and the two clashing "face-to-face" as well.
- But nobody understands Jared Kushner as well as Drew Magary.
- Dutch men across the world held hands to support a gay couple beaten in the Netherlands
- Wonder no more: this is what would happen if you ate moldy bread.
- And finally, a bunny and a kitten have playtime:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today