- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The one guy on Long Island who bothered to see The Comedian is very angry at Robert De Niro for making a joke about Hicksville in the film.
- Gizmodo gets the inside scoop on the dysfunctional origins of Juicero.
- House Republicans may have to vote again on their controversial Obamacare repeal health measure.
- Here's why The Skimm is terrible.
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz is getting out of Congress while the getting's good.
- Oh Hello will premiere on Netflix in June.
- Joe Lieberman is reportedly the frontrunner to be named FBI director.
- According to a Harvard study, nearly 90 percent of women have been sexually harassed.
- Always avoid gas station cheese.
- The Ringer has a lovely ode to the great Laura Dern.
- Even after everything Trump still wants Flynn back.
- Johnny Depp would be happy to replace Alec Baldwin to play Trump on SNL if anyone possibly wanted that.
- And finally, bulldogs take on kiddie pools:
Extra, Extra: Area Man Wages One Man War Against Robert De Niro For Insulting Long Island
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: