- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- It's not just you, working remotely has made us all paranoid.
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner did not allow their Secret Service security detail to use any of the seven bathrooms in their mansion, so the federal government has been paying $3,000/month to provide toilets for them. That's really bad... but it gets worse in the details of this story.
- The Washington Post reports that "dozens of people on a terrorist watch list were in Washington for pro-Trump events January 6th, a day that ended in a chaotic crime rampage when a violent mob stormed the U.S. Capitol."
- Seniors are into Substack, too.
- An adventurous pigeon made it all the way to Australia from the U.S. and now Australia is going to murder it.
- This cat survived 11 days in the ceiling at LaGuardia Airport.
- Armie Hammer will be recast in a rom-com he was set to co-star in with Jennifer Lopez following allegations that he is a cannibal. The actor has denied the allegations.
- Here is how rich people bid on new homes (ft. the Smashing Pumpkins, Misfits, and Tommy Tutone).
- A new character has been introduced for season 2 of the pandemic: Robot Butler.
- Are you consuming music in the most enjoyable way possible or could you maybe be doing it a little better?
- It's penguin o'clock:
Extra Extra: Are Your Coworkers DMing About You On Slack?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: