- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- An "elusive" emu is on the run in New Hampshire.
- Noma, one of the world's best restaurants, will close to become a farm-restaurant.
- A man tripped on a sewer grate in Chinatown and fell onto an oncoming car.
- This adorable beagle set the world record for most balls caught with two front paws.
- Meanwhile, this man spent two years building the world's largest arcade machine.
- Unsurprisingly, several NFL players were injured the first week of the season.
- The Carnegie Deli is seeking a "Pickle Mascot."
- And finally, goats continue to be the world's best gymnast farm animals:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all