- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Check out the new most expensive Starbucks drink.
- The TSA missed two AK-47 assault-rifle magazines inside luggage at JFK.
- Video: Man takes his pup base jumping.
- What became of the diseases that killed you on the Oregon Trail?
- Apple has made a deal to buy those Beats by Dre headphones for about $3.2 billion.
- Katharine Hepburn's mansion in Old Saybrook, CT is on the market for $14.8 million.
- The Seastreak ferry ran aground in Jamaica Bay earlier this afternoon.
- Are there tiny metal fragments in your yogurt?
- And finally, maybe we should rethink this ferret thing:
Extra, Extra: Apple Buys Beats For $3.2 Billion
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: