- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- At least one Trump family member thinks SNL is funny.
- An MTA subway track worker did a very informative Reddit AMA today.
- Review with Forrest MacNeil, my favorite comedy on TV, returns for its third and final season next week—see the first trailer here!
- Paul Mason used to be one of the world's heaviest men, weighing close to 1,000 pounds. Now he's shed almost all of it, and trying to figure out what to do with himself.
- BuzzFeed has a longread on the war on science going on online.
- Hey, you'll never guess who else met with the Russian ambassador during the campaign!
- Al Franken delivered a strong rebuke of Jeff Sessions' lies: "It's hard to come to any other conclusion than he just perjured himself," he said.
- Ivanka Trump's got an art world problem.
- Grandpa's right, the TV is spying on you.
- Are hats the new tattoos, or are Style Section articles running out of analogies to make?
- These are the neighborhoods where you’re most likely to get a parking ticket.
- And finally, an adorable baby seal takes a nap on the beach:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today