- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Here's how the boroughs got their names.
- A PR professional gave some friendly advice to the Occupy Wall Street protesters.
- In the wake of Steve Jobs' death, black turtlenecks are more popular than ever. Also, check out the New Yorker's cover for next week's issue featuring an angelic Jobs.
- Most of the cast members of The Princess Bride reunited on Good Morning America.
- Here's yet another way to enjoy Beyonce's awesome new video, "Countdown."
- An elderly man with Alzheimers was found dead after an Access-A-Ride driver bungled dropping him off.
- Keyboard cat is now available in toy form.
- Cops are showing people video of Park Slope sex attack suspects, instead of pictures.
- It's the Jeff Mangum (of Neutral Milk Hotel) vs. Hitler game you've been waiting for!
- And finally, here are 11 Occupy Wall Street spin-offs you may have missed, such as Occupy 21 Jump Street and Occupy Elm Street.
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today