- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Pregnant women are being advised not to travel to Miami Beach following a Zika outbreak.
- Amy Schumer spoke to Charlie Rose and says writer Kurt Metger's statements on rape do not represent her.
- When sororities kill.
- Cop accused of flinging semen on colleague's leg says it was saliva.
- Poor Pedals the Bear is really injured :( :(
- Thoughts on Ryan Cabrera's hair, remember Ryan Cabrera? No?
- Alcohol wants to be healthy BUT I WANT IT TO KILL ME FASTER.
- Natalie Portman's not into Jonathan Safran Foer's creepy emails.
- And last but not least, because I'm feeling nostalgic:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today