- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The Washington Post offers a depressing, shameful look inside Casa Padre, the former Walmart where the US is holding nearly 1,500 immigrant children.
- Jeff Sessions tried to cite the Bible in an attempt to justify separating immigrant children and parents.
- Male plastic surgery is all the craze.
- The 40-ish most powerful people in comedy answered The Hollywood Reporter's questions, and people like Amy Poehler and Mike Schur had some particularly good responses.
- Listen to new songs from Dirty Projectors and Gorillaz.
- This bear and this child have a nice mind-meld thing going on here.
- Don Jr. went on Fox & Friends to wish his father a happy birthday.
- A Justice Department report concluded that former FBI director James Comey was “insubordinate” in his handling of the investigation of Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election.
- If you're an Upper West Side resident missing Lincoln Plaza Cinemas, then we have some good news for you.
- Americans apparently like having sex at work.
- Samuel L Jackson ranks 20 of his favorite roles.
- And finally, these elephants are getting in the mood for the World Cup:
Extra, Extra: Amy Poehler's Answers To Frivolous Interview Questions Are Straight Fire
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: