- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- An upcoming restaurant in Atlanta will serve Pa'Zings, chicken wings topped with melted cheese and pepperoni.
- Uhhh…fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld would marry his cat Choupette if that kind of thing were legal/not creepy.
- The Conviction Integrity Unit is investigating yet another murder case by former Detective Louis Scarcella.
- In case you were wondering, Duchesses get maternity leave.
- 17,000 bees invaded a Brooklyn grocery store parking lot last night.
- At 40 years old, Penelope Cruz will be the oldest Bond "girl".
- New 24-Hour bike repair kiosks have been set up in Brooklyn.
- We can all thank Michael Douglas for the return of the dental dam!
- And finally, always look out for that space between the wall and the bed:
Extra, Extra: All Hail The Return Of The Dental Dam
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: