- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Andrea True, the singer behind the 1976 disco hit “More, More, More,” has died at age 68.
- Criminals: always blaming their granny beating habits on Stephen King.
- Troubled Chinese artist Ai Weiwei doesn't really "get" Occupy Wall Street.
- Rumors that Diddy is going back to his old nickname Puffy are UNFOUNDED.
- A driver from Maryland apparently took her GPS a little too literally today, jumping a curb on the Upper East Side and crashing into a brick wall.
- Questlove has apologized for playing "Lyin’ Ass Bitch" when Rep. Michele Bachmann appeared on Jimmy Fallon's show last night. (Fallon says he's grounded.)
- 13 additional former and current students are facing charges in the ongoing SAT cheating ring on Long Island.
- Anonymous vows to make the UC Davis pepper spray cop "squeal like a pig"—despite the fact that he's given us such an amusing Internet meme.
Extra, Extra: Ai Weiwei Thinks Occupy Wall Street Is "Hopeless"
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: