- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Preet Bharara is bringing Mayor de Blasio in for an interview about corruption at City Hall.
- The Syrian government has had to officially deny that Bashar al-Assad suffered a stroke or any other poor health effects.
- Meanwhile, the Trump team has yet to refute a report that the president held Theresa May's hand the other day because he's afraid of walking down stairs.
- Whoops, someone tell the governor that not every subway station has wi-fi.
- The Milwaukee Bucks are worried that their rookie center Thon Marker, a Sudanese immigrant, will be affected by Donald Trump's travel ban.
- California secession would be an incredibly selfish move.
- If you're going to run up a $1,000 tab at the club, trying to punch your way out of it is a bad idea, even if you're a corrections officer.
- What to watch for in tonight's Royal Rumble, one of the least predictable editions of the show in ages.
- And finally, it's been a long weekend, hasn't it? We should have ourselves a funky party:
Extra Extra: Against California Secession
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: