- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Fox News has signed Tomi Laren on as a contributor.
- The Washington Post explains what a 500-year flood could look like in other major American cities.
- Actor Isaac Hempstead-Wright doesn't think Bran is the Night King, but he does think Bran has a lot in common with Dr. Manhattan.
- The NY Times Opinion section has been publishing some very bad content lately, and The Outline explains why such trolling is bad.
- Trump is in the worst mood he's ever been in since the last time he was in the worst mood he's ever been in.
- The son of the Westchester dad who killed himself, his wife and teenaged daughter in a murder-suicide eulogized his father as "the greatest man" in his life.
- Curbed has some tips on how to make cohabitation work in a NYC apartment.
- Wait...Prince's favorite color was orange?!?!
- Check out a very good new song from Kurt Vile and Courtney Barnett.
- Here is the Gossip Girl oral history you didn't realize people wanted.
- The New Republic on how Trump is creating a propaganda state.
- And finally, soothe yourself with the sweet sounds of puppies learning to howl:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today