- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Pusha-T performed "If You Know You Know" on Kimmel prior to Kanye's album unveiling.
- The Huffington Post has a long piece on the Stanford professor who is relentlessly pursuing justice in the Brock Turner case.
- Legion has been renewed for season three.
- Michael Sitrick built his career on helping the rich and powerful deflect damaging headlines, but he couldn't do much to help Harvey Weinstein.
- The estimated temperature of Hell, according to two Spanish physicists‘ interpretation of the Bible: 832°F.
- Vulture ranked every episode of The Americans.
- A vandal scribbled all over the side of the New York Public Library's main branch.
- MSNBC host Joy Reid apologized again after more offensive old blog posts of hers surfaced.
- Cynthia Nixon met unofficial Hell’s Kitchen ambassador Tracy Westmoreland at Rudy’s Bar today.
- ABC is apparently open to bringing Roseanne back, but centered around Sara Gilbert's character...so, Noseanne?
- An SUV driver killed Pablo Avendano as he picked up jobs for the food-delivering app Caviar, and The Atlantic investigates who is responsible.
- And finally, it's a spaghetti-eating race to the weekend:
The race is on. pic.twitter.com/op9PvbdMX5
— W (@WWarped) May 30, 2018