- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A restaurant in Moscow is staffed exclusively by identical twins.
- Four children and dozens of animals were discovered living in horrible conditions in an apartment in Queens.
- Syrian President Bashar Assad joked that he should win the Nobel Peace Prize. [Cue crickets]
- A member of the FDNY was been arrested for allegedly attacking a bartender in the Bronx with a broken bottle.
- Two Hells Angels rival gangs are coming to NYC and experts anticipate an escalation in violence.
- After less than a year, Arthur on Smith Street in Carroll Gardens has closed.
- A group of cyclists spraypainted city street memorials where young children were killed by cars this year.
- Have you seen this pigeon?
- And finally, it's always nice to hold the door open for a friend:
Extra, Extra: A "Very Seductive" Pigeon Goes Missing In Queens
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: