- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Director Taika Waititi gets a NY Times Magazine profile in anticipation of Thor: Ragnarok.
- Gold Star Father Khizr Khan explains why "every word is wrong" with Trump's remarks to Sgt. Johnson's widow.
- We finally have an answer as to whether Jon drank dog semen in a classic 1990's Garfield comic strip.
- Nondisclosure agreements protect the Harvey Weinstein in your workplace.
- A brand has already created a necklace based on the #MeToo sexual assault hashtag.
- Here's a story about a real life Gone Girl situation.
- A former model has accused David Blaine of rape.
- The Washington Post reports on the race to save coffee.
- Nancy Cartwright performs all seven of her major The Simpsons characters (Bart Simpson, Nelson Muntz, Database, Todd Flanders, Kearney Zzyzwicz, Ralph Wiggum, and Maggie Simpson) in under 40 seconds.
- What happens when humongous stars die?
- And finally, this very good boy is wondering when he can eat himself:
Extra, Extra: A Haunting 'Garfield' Question Has Been Answered
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: