- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- In case you missed it, David Remnick has a great piece on the John Lewis/Trump fiasco.
- Judd Apatow is trying not to stress-eat his way through the Trump administration.
- Three-quarters of Americans, including nearly 50 percent of his followers, want Trump to release his taxes.
- The Obamas are getting the hell out of dodge immediately after the inauguration.
- Holy smokes, this footage proves dinosaurs exist in Florida.
- It seems Nicole Kidman was behaving very oddly at the Golden Globes.
- Read Trump's full interview with The Times UK, in which he cites himself as his biggest hero.
- Broadway stars are holding an inauguration day show in NYC to raise money for human-rights organizations.
- Monica Crowley learned that there are consequences to mass plagiarism.
- Even ticket scalpers hate Trump.
- Obama, America's last literate president, talks about how reading helped him through his presidency.
- And finally, a dog protests its person's flute playing:
Extra, Extra: A Giant Alligator Roams Florida
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: