- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The NY Times offers a glimpse into how the 2020 Democratic candidates are preparing for their debates.
- Medium has a special report on the "global Lyme disease pandemic," and shows you how to protect yourself and your family.
- A Beyoncé-themed choose your own adventure game took off on Twitter over the weekend.
- If you love Deadwood as much as I do, you're going to want to contribute to Matt Zoller Seitz's Deadwood book project.
- Mets manager Mickey Callaway and starting pitcher Jason Vargas got into an altercation with a Newsday writer, because the Mets are Metsing all over the place right now.
- Russell Horning came up with “the floss” when he was 12 years old and dancing around his bedroom. Now he’s trying to turn internet celebrity into something more tangible: money.
- Vulture has a history of the iconic Homer Simpson backing into the bushes gif.
- New York has been named the second-least patriotic state in some random recent survey—but we're still more patriotic than New Jersey!
- Popular knitting site Ravelry announced that it was "banning support of Donald Trump and his administration" because supporting the Trump administration "is undeniably support for white supremacy."
- Headline of the day: "The Boomers Ruined Everything."
- What should cities do with Confederate statues that they've taken down?
- And finally, a puppy loses its mind over getting its own puppy:
Best Surprise Ever ... !! 🐶💗🐕
( myla_and_harlow_goldengirls IG ) pic.twitter.com/lqRbZlwcNk
— Stefano S. Magi (@myworld2121) June 24, 2019