- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- She called the man who sexually assaulted her a rapist, and now he’s suing her for defamation.
- Does Trump think vets with PTSD aren't strong?
- Woman tells 10-year-old daughter to keep her "chin up" before attempting to jump in front of the 6 train with her.
- Famous feminists talk about how to deal with mansplainers.
- Green Day are playing Rough Trade on Friday.
- Slate writes about how McMansions "fit in a long American tradition of unnatural, ill-constructed, haunted houses."
- Three Lives Bookstore in the West Village has been sold.
- Here is a complete-ish history of Donald Trump's obsession with his daughter.
- BuzzFeed's Andrew Kaczynski and his political research team have been poached by CNN.
- The NY Times on what NY can learn from Barcelona's superblocks.
- Remember the "Snapple Lady?" She opens up about her battle with cocaine addiction.
- A sneaky rat tried to take a pretzel without becoming a viral star.
- Nervous about your next Craigslist deal? Do the transaction at a police station.
- And finally, no one likes Jamiroquai as much as this dog:
Extra, Extra: A Brief History Of Donald Trump's Proud Lust For His Daughter
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: