- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Lindsey Buckingham opens up about being fired by Fleetwood Mac: "Fleetwood Mac manager Irving Azoff was calling with a message for Buckingham from Stevie Nicks. The gist of it, Buckingham says, quoting Azoff: 'Stevie never wants to be on a stage with you again.'"
- Guess how many times Trump uses the word "very" during his incredibly bizarre White House meeting with reporter Olivia Nuzzi.
- MOONS CAN HAVE THEIR OWN BABY MOONS AND THEY'RE CALLED MOONMOONS.
- SNL writer Anna Drezen talked about the genesis for the Debette Goldry sketches, while former castmember Taran Killam noted that SNL changed for the worse after Seth Meyers left because "he was the last person there who I witnessed really collaborate with Lorne, as opposed to just kind of do what Lorne says."
- This is the most reasonable SNL hot take: it should start at 11 p.m.
- A Florida flight was delayed after a woman attempted to bring her "emotional support squirrel" on board.
- Venom 2 will probably be a mess just like Venom, but if they let Tom Hardy direct it, maybe it would be a super fun mess!
- Teens have made Instagram terrifying with relentless bullying and harassment.
- USA Today has been criticized after publishing a Trump op-ed in which "almost every sentence contained a misleading statement or a falsehood," according to the Washington Post fact checker.
- Even Stephen Miller's third grade teacher didn't like him: "He was a strange dude. I remember he would take a bottle of glue...and he would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it."
- The extreme Republican rhetoric is now focused on mainstream protesters and liberal women.
- Obama apparently had a secret plan in place in case Trump rejected the results of the 2016 election.
- And finally, what the heck is that terrifying stuff?!
📹 winston_moose pic.twitter.com/F4TVx03wrm
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) October 10, 2018