- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Are these photos of hot dogs or legs?
- No matter how upsetting it might be, please don't call 911 to report cable outages.
- You should definitely call 911 if you get a fork stuck in your penis.
- Turns out humans aren't the only animals crazy for lobster!
- Most Americans agree the War on Drugs is a failure, not that their opinion matters.
- Who needs Kickstarter? The Mayor of Rio has offered to fully fund Woody Allen’s next movie.
- Five people were arrested and 3 cops were injured at a Brooklyn house party.
- Badass cop Ivan Marcano proposed to his girlfriend at a performance of Love's Labor's Lost at Shakespeare in the Park.
- The first teaser-trailer for Girls has landed.
- And finally, cat closes up shop on kitty-in-the-box game:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today