- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Champagne delivered by skydiver is so 2013—real players have a drone deliver their champagne.
- Men can now access Lulu, the app that let's women rate the scumbags they've dated.
- Alec Baldwin's disembodied voice was booed at the Philharmonic last night.
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are reportedly getting married in Italy because West thinks "that our daughter North was conceived here among the Renaissance masterpieces."
- Why would anyone hang an elephant?!?
- San Francisco warned of Godzilla attacks by electronic traffic signs.
- A woman was fatally struck by a train in the Bronx during rush hour this morning.
- An entire family has survived being hit by lightning during a storm in Germany.
- The NYPD is sending a small police escort for NYU grads.
- Jon Hamm is a diehard Cardinals who apparently despises the Mets.
- And finally, if you're going to wake a pig up from its nap, you better do so with a cookie:
Early Addition: You're Worthless If You Don't Get Champagne Delivered By Drone
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: