Photograph by Gina Herold on Flickr
- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- One in 25 bosses are psychopaths.
- Cops are looking for a serial cellphone thief in Queens.
- A crucial dam in the hurricane-battered upstate city of Troy could burst any minute now.
- Someone might be paying $165,000/month for an Upper East Side townhouse.
- Aw, an elephant got a prosthetic leg.
- Worst 45-year-old grandfather ever: "An Indiana man was arrested for forcing his three young grandchildren to take hours-long hikes in the Grand Canyon's scorching heat - and refusing to let them rest or drink water."
- Kate Winslet discusses projectile vomiting.