- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Redditors launch an investigation into how much pizza was eaten in Home Alone.
- Jerry Seinfeld was ashamed at how Mets fans reacted during the All-Star game.
- Lena Dunham promises that season 3 of Girls will bring "a whole new level of dysfunction from these people."
- Williamsburg condo prices have "plummeted" this spring.
- Meet the two voices of the MTA (as well as 110 airports).
- Andy Dick reportedly went on a bender in the Hamptons last weekend, spitting on people and passing out everywhere.
- Our current heatwave is so big, you can see it from space.
- The world's deepest swimming pool has a Thai restaurant at the bottom!
- A woman threatened to kill her neighbor because he told everyone she had sex with her cat: "I had sex with my cat and everyone knows.”
- These Hoboken residents commute to NYC by kayak.
- And finally, have you ever given a bumble bee a high five?
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today