- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Video: Watch mariachi gear-glad Moby and Wayne Coyne lead a motley band of revelers.
- Deputy Mayor Howard Wolfson isn't down with de Blasio for Mayor.
- Why the hell are people still leaving their dogs in cars?
- Oops! Expensive newsstand built at Brooklyn Criminal Court has to be redone because it's not good for the blind.
- Check out these neat vintage subway maps.
- Students at UMass began the school year with a record-breaking 15,000 pound fruit salad.
- Face it: you're never going to look as good as Jane Fonda at 75.
- We should have gone into the scented candle industry when we could have.
- And finally, nobody is as excited for bath time as these mini dachshunds:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today