- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- The last living 9/11 search dog has died.
- Jon Stewart and Samantha Bee will hopefully be friends forever.
- A teen from Texas says a cabbie sexually assaulted her.
- Learn about the very exclusive club of Disney brides.
- Mental Floss has America's oddest regional insults.
- A woman has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of her twin sister in Hawaii.
- CLICK: "I quit my job to breastfeed my boyfriend every two hours."
- Atlas Obscura finds out what happened to the "most liberated woman in America."
- Smartphones won't make your kids dumb (probably).
- Guy Fieri eating thing set to Johnny Cash's "Hurt" will have you in tears.
- Finally, we are getting the Hamilton porn parody we deserve, Hamiltoe.
- And finally, hopefully you're enjoying your summer as much as Milo does:
Early Addition: Would You Quit Your Job To Breastfeed Your Boyfriend?
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: