- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Oh fun, Rio's waters are so contaminated with human feces that they'll probably cripple all the athletes at the Summer Olympics.
- Fox News may skew the GOP nomination in their debate next week, which would be terrifying if all 9,042 candidates weren't terrible.
- Woody Allen admits his relationship with Soon-Yi started out creepy.
- An in-depth look at Gwyneth Paltrow's love of rap.
- Morrissey says he was sexually assaulted by a TSA worker in San Francisco.
- NYC will have a dildo war this weekend, yippee.
- Over 100,000 people have signed a petition to ask the White House to extradite Cecil the Lion's killer, and now the administration is required to respond.
- An iPhone that spent two months at the bottom of the ocean still works, but yours is still doing screwy things with iTunes.
- And finally, a golden retriever and a puppy play on a slide:
Early Addition: Woody Allen Says He Was "Paternal" To Soon-Yi
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: