- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A Californian woman has been accused of driving for almost a mile with a person lodged in her windshield.
- A new House Benghazi report finds that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong, not that that'll likely appease sexist conspiracy nutballs.
- In addition to being banned by Trump, the new-look Washington Post is thriving.
- Kim Kardashian turned her life into a game and has made $100 million off of it.
- Bodega owners open up about making an honest living in NYC.
- Lenny Dykstra really is enjoying his new career as a non-stop talker.
- Donald Trump’s new adviser repeatedly bashed him as "SleazyDonald" in a bunch of now deleted tweets.
- The New Yorker offers its own Bill Cunningham tribute.
- The oldest white oak tree in America is dying.
- This woman made a man who sexually assaulted her apologize on camera.
- And finally, this little gorilla is very mighty indeed:
Early Addition: Woman Makes Man Apologize On Camera For Sex Assault
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: