- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A retired Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge says he unjustly imprisoned a white man for killing a black man due to his own reverse racism.
- Now that Peter Kaplan is dead, the Observer will abandon pink paper.
- A woman wisely deletes social media profiles after creepy man starts internet manhunt to find her.
- Jason Segel will play David Foster Wallace in an upcoming movie.
- FYI, more than half the internet isn't human.
- Learn all about the christmas sweater industrial complex.
- An adorable five-year-old enthusiastically sings Christmas songs using sign language and animated facial expressions for her deaf parents in the audience.
- Megyn Kelly knows for a fact that Santa is white, even though he doesn't exist.
- Wayward, godless millennials are apparently going back to church because Pope Francis is cool or whatever.
- And finally, this doggy tries to communicate with a baby:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today