- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Help Nelly pay off his tax debt by streaming "Hot in Herre" 287M times.
- Irony abounds as AdBlock now sells us ads.
- WTF is the deal with white people in America these days?
- Colin Powell called Trump a "national disgrace" in leaked emails.
- Fred Armisen and Bill Hader completely nail their Talking Heads parody with a performance of "Art + Student = Poor."
- Tom Brady, a weirdo, has never tried a strawberry, and refuses to ever do so.
- Parquet Courts are hosting a special event near Ridgewood, Queens.
- Should sports be a college major?
- Vulture has a longread on Lou Reed being Lou Reed.
- Who the hell wants to live in Times Square?
- A homeless guy was arrested for masturbating at one of the city’s free Wi-Fi kiosks.
- Fidgeting is actually good for you now, I guess.
- And finally, a meerkat struggles to stay awake:
Early Addition: Why Would Anybody Want To Live In Times Square?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: