- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Shockingly, Trump's policies are hurting the very industries he promised to save.
- Why doesn't America have free public transit yet?
- Knicks star Enes Kanter talks about being public enemy #1 in his home country of Turkey.
- TBT: remember that time Andy Dick groped Ivanka Trump on Jimmy Kimmel Live?
- Does Sacha Baron Cohen's next project involve him going to Trump University?
- Flatbush is now Little Haiti.
- Unintentionally hilarious article of the day: "Why Won't Millennials Join Country Clubs?"
- But hey, at least those country club-averse Millennials still like road trips.
- The Times reports that the Asian-American community in NYC feels overlooked and taken for granted by city pols.
- Scarlett Johansson is facing a backlash after it was announced she would play a transgender man in an upcoming film.
- Chance The Rapper is now Chance The Betrothed.
- And finally, the morning after a national holiday is always ruff:
📹: goldenboyfrank pic.twitter.com/f3STGLnqui
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) July 4, 2018