- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Twenty women and men who previously spoke to the NY Times about sexual harassment talk about how the #MeToo movement has changed their lives.
- Donald Trump’s former unpaid campaign manager Paul Manafort had received a $10 million loan from a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin.
- The most horrifying headline of the day: "Immigrant toddlers ordered to appear in court alone."
- Kanye West apparently told a NY Times reporter that he wants to make 52 albums in 52 weeks, and one of those is rumored to be a Chance The Rapper project.
- A CBS News interview with an ICE whistleblower was interrupted by a surprise visit from government agents.
- A graphic designer talks about how sexism at Pixar ruined her dream job.
- Did you know that Target has a top secret test store?
- A teen tweeted about wanting "a real roaring 20’s party for 2020" and got over 80K RTs, and Ashley Feinberg tried to understand why it did so well.
- Subway delays more negatively affect low-income New Yorkers according to a new report.
- With the midterms right around the corner, Trump plans to meet with Putin in Helsinki, Finland, on July 16th for one-on-one scheming.
- And finally, nothing says, "pay attention to me because I love you so" like getting all up in someone's face and bugging the shit out of them:
Trying to get attention off bae like 🤣🤣 -
📹: _heyfella pic.twitter.com/pQsV4nE6D8
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) June 28, 2018