- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump called on Israel to bar the entry of Representatives Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib who had planned to visit the West Bank, "in an extraordinary step to influence an allied nation and punish his political opponents at home."
- Look, it's New Jersey, you find parking where you find parking.
- Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson, who has vehemently denied she is anti-vax, promoted anti-vax theories on her radio show in 2012.
- Vice spoke to some of the 11 percent of millennials who "always" feel lonely.
- Never share your phone number! With anyone!
- Here are the strangest passport photos you'll likely ever see.
- An elderly man was robbed by a trio of strangers who threatened him with a golf club inside Central Park.
- This is what it's like attending FairyCon.
- Hoo boy, Richard Linklater's upcoming film Where'd You Go Bernadette sounds like a behind-the-scenes mess.
- A bicyclist in Connecticut was injured after he slammed into a black bear while he was out for a ride.
- Patricia Lockwood's cat Miette is a very good cat.
- Adam Duritz cut his signature dreadlocks, and/or lost them thanks to Wilson's Natural Fake Gorilla Attack Hair Removal System.
- And finally, HERO DOG RESCUES BOAT DOG:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today