- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- The city paid out $50,000 to a seventh Occupy protester who sued after being pepper-sprayed by Deputy Inspector Anthony Bologna.
- A man hid under a bed in this NJ home for three days.
- A deck collapse at a birthday party in Rockland County injured two children.
- E. L. Doctorow, award-winning author of "Ragtime" and other novels, passed away at 84.
- How's about a nice, succulent slab of puppy belly?
- Armadillos are contributing to a leprosy spike in Florida.
- A couple adopted a Buffalo woman's four children after the mother passed away from brain cancer.
- The Times is the latest to take a look back at Kids.
- And finally, if your cat ever goes missing...
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today