- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Which of you cantankerous NYers have been complaining about store signs?
- Inappropriate headline of the day: "IS RUDY GIULIANI A LEAKER? TRUMP'S LAWYER FINGERED BY JAMES COMEY."
- Ample Hills is taking over the Brooklyn Bridge Park ice cream factory space.
- TIME has chosen Jamal Khashoggi and other journalists as 2018’s "Person of the Year."
- More than 1,500 Con Ed customers lost power for about two hours yesterday after a bunch of helium balloons knocked into overhead wires in Queens.
- Do you agree with Pitchfork's list of the best albums of 2018?
- Trump lies so much that the Washington Post Fact Checker has had to come up with a new designation: The Bottomless Pinocchio.
- Wait a minute, LeBron James really considered ending his career with the Knicks?!?
- This clip of Theresa May getting stuck in her car during a visit to Berlin is a pretty good metaphor for where Brexit is at.
- The New Yorker has a fantastic profile of Julia Louis-Dreyfus as she recovers from cancer treatment and films the final season of Veep.
- If you really loved your dog as much as you say you do, then you'd try to make them their own gingerbread house.
- It turns out that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is Jewish as well.
- And finally, this is like the last day of elementary school, but for dogs:
I’m pretty sure this is heaven... pic.twitter.com/0LFWvk7wZF
— Puppies 🐶 (@PopularPups) December 11, 2018