- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will likely remain the Democratic leadership—but some say it's time for them to move on.
- People protested outside Tucker Carlson's home chanting "racist scumbag, leave town!"
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized with three broken ribs after falling in her office.
- First it was Amazon, now Google wants to greatly expand their presence in NYC.
- Are this donkey and emu really in love?
- The former president of Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino says he knows Trump's racist because he knows Trump.
- Rob Sheffield explains how Garth Brooks's Chris Gaines persona anticipated the A Star Is Born remake mania.
- After a nasty back-and-forth yesterday, Trump has suspended the White House credentials for CNN's Jim Acosta, and used a doctored video to justify it.
- Great lede of the day: "A 69-year-old Dutch 'positivity guru' who says he does not feel his age has started a battle to make himself legally 20 years younger on the grounds that he is being discriminated against on a dating app."
- At least 12 people were killed when a man opened fire at a country and western dance hall in California last night.
- Panda Bear has a new album coming early next year, listen to the first single "Dolphin" now.
- Georgia Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp says he is resigning as Georgia’s secretary of state...which would have been really helpful before the election.
- And finally, this is my dog now, you can't have him:
please enjoy this video i found on reddit of a dog trying to steal another smaller dog pic.twitter.com/tM82uk9XLE
— caitsgiving day parade (@chaeronaea) November 7, 2018