- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- During Trump's rally last night in El Paso, one of his supporters stormed the press platform and attacked a BBC cameraman: "The crowd had been whipped up into a frenzy against the media by Trump and other speakers all night," one BBC journalist noted.
- With Trump in his backyard, Beto O'Rourke seized the opportunity to re-establish his footing as a potential presidential candidate.
- According to a new poll, a majority of New York State residents actually support the Amazon deal.
- Esquire chose Black History Month to launch their "Series on Growing Up in America Today" with a cover story about how hard it is to be a white, middle class, pro-Trump teenager.
- The Times has a very compelling story about two European entrepreneurs who think they can remove carbon from the air at prices cheap enough to matter.
- Chance the Rapper announced his new album will come out in July.
- Headline of the morning: "Specially trained feline-sniffing golden retriever joins search for missing FDNY calendar cat Big Sexy."
- Former White House communications aide and Trump White House tell-all writer Cliff Sims is suing Trump for his attempts to enforce a nondisclosure agreement signed by Sims when he worked for the Trump presidential campaign.
- Aaaaand now I want to go eat at Spa 88, an underground Russian spa which also is a dining destination.
- Mark Kelly, the former astronaut and gun-control activist who is married to Gabrielle Giffords, announced that he would run for Senate in Arizona as a Democrat.
- Why did Cardi B delete her Instagram account last night?
- And finally, BENNY MEET MOJO, MOJO MEET BENNY:
Benny meets Mojo. Best donkey!! pic.twitter.com/tNAMcsn0m8
— M_Crouton (@m_crouton) February 12, 2019