- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Who is going to run against de Blasio in 2017?
- It's not exactly Attorney General, but Gov. Chris Christie will lead Donald Trump's transition team.
- Who needs pesticides when you have ducks?
- This may be the worst 'hot take' I've ever read.
- Facebook workers have allegedly been routinely suppressing news stories of interest to conservative readers.
- Louis C.K. talked to Hollywood Reporter about the Louie hiatus, and how he wants to do more Horace and Pete-style shows.
- Rick & Morty singing Kendrick Lamar's "Swimming Pools" is pretty fun.
- Chuck Schumer is coming for your e-cigs.
- Shelter cuts could lead to more homeless people on the streets.
- And finally, the war between cats and hairbrushes will never end:
Early Addition: What Kind Of Monster Hates Mac And Cheese?
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: