- Follow Gothamist on Twitter and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- We landed a space probe on a comet, but that's not as cool as the rad shirt the lead scientist chose to wear today.
- JetBlue and comedian Michael Ian Black are, uh, engaging in a discourse on Twitter.
- Just in case you haven't clicked on enough empty meaningless late-capitalist pabulum today, here is Kim Kardashian on the cover of Paper magazine.
- Bubby's is serving a Pumpkin Pie milkshake, and here's video to prove it.
- A NJ cook accused of spitting in a customer's food has been released from jail.
- A trio of armed car thieves tied up employees at a Lower Manhattan parking garage and drove off in luxury vehicles.
- Poor Alex from Target.
- Two people got mad and shoved each other on the subway: SEE IT.
- Cops searching a Queens home found (deep breath): a Mossberg 88 Shotgun with 9 rounds, a .22 Caliber Rifle, two BB Guns, three swords, three switchblade knives, a digital scale with crack cocaine residue, and a "twist" of marijuana. SEE IT.
- An adorable baby fox got its head stuck in a can. SEE IT:
Early Addition: We Landed A Probe On A Comet, NBD
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: