- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- All the charges against Jussie Smollett have now been dropped.
- Hmm, why does Mitch McConnell keep blocking the Mueller report from being released if it fully exonerates Trump hmm?
- It's the best day of the year: here's Deadspin's 2019 Name Of The Year bracket.
- TMZ captured Elizabeth Warren hustling to run to a train at Penn Station, which is the kind of relatable content NYers need to see in a presidential candidate.
- Rep. Mo Brooks took to the House floor to portray President Trump’s detractors as Nazis, but ended up slurring them using an anti-Semitic conspiracy theory drawn verbatim from Adolf Hitler’s writings.
- A New Jersey high school drama club put on a production of Alien and it was everything.
- People are having very heated arguments online today about this piece in which the writer declares that Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill is bad.
- The Atlantic explains the upside of having a nemesis.
- One of Germany’s richest families, whose company owns a controlling interest in Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Panera Bread, Pret a Manger and other well-known businesses, says they plan to donate millions to charity after learning about their ancestors’ enthusiastic support of Adolf Hitler and use of forced laborers under the Nazis.
- Do you agree with The Ringer's picks for the best movies of 1999?
- Broadly has created a gender-inclusive stock photo library.
- Zach Snyder has some exceptionally terrible opinions about Batman, so we should all be thankful he isn't making those DC movies anymore.
- The Mets have finally, blessedly agreed to a five-year, $137.5 million contract extension with ace right-hander Jacob deGrom.
- And finally, we call this the pre-rinse cycle in our household:
making sure there's no crumbs left
📹: lifeofscout_ pic.twitter.com/QqZUjfbUve
— Cute Emergency (@CuteEmergency) March 26, 2019