- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- You can listen to Kanye West's new seven-track album Ye here.
- According to a lawsuit, a Manhattan woman is refusing to move out of the apartment she once shared with her ex-fiance even though it's been 11 years since they broke up.
- Conspiracy theories are destroying Twitter-alternative, alt-Right friendly "Gab" from the inside.
- The proportion of children living in "grandfamilies" has doubled in the U.S. since 1970.
- A Virginia Congressional candidate has admitted he is a pedophile: "A lot of people are tired of political correctness and being constrained by it. People prefer when there’s an outsider who doesn’t have anything to lose and is willing to say what’s on a lot of people’s minds."
- The NY Times lists the 25 best American plays since Angels In America.
- Roseanne Barr says on Twitter that she "begged" ABC execs to keep her show on the air after the network canceled it.
- Martin Scorsese's dog allegedly attacked a nurse, disabling her for nearly two years.
- And finally, get in the back, it's time for a doggo road trip:
Early Addition: Virginia Congressional Candidate Nonchalantly Admits He's A Pedophile
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: