- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Big Baby Trump didn't comment on Roseanne's racist tweets, but he does want his own apology from ABC.
- Citi Field was literally on fire yesterday, and it wasn't just the Mets' season melting down.
- A new book reveals just how shook Obama was by the election results.
- Vermont will apparently pay you $10,000 to move there and work remotely.
- GQ & Glamour did a survey of 1,147 men about what they think of #MeToo.
- Drake explained his blackface photo which Pusha-T used for "The Story of Adidon," saying: "I know everyone is enjoying the circus but I want to clarify the image in question."
- Patrick the Pole is wreaking havoc on a small Louisiana community.
- When was the last time you answered your phone?
- Jaclyn Peiser almost died at 24 of a heart attack caused by a rare autoimmune disorder.
- Read an oral history of The Americans finale.
- The NY Times has an important story about immigrant students living in fear of ICE.
- And finally, this is one of the best things about having a dog:
We rely on your support to make local news available to all
Make your contribution now and help Gothamist thrive in 2023. Donate today