- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Uber drivers who wait at NYC airport parking lots are desperate for bathrooms.
- Stream the Arcade Fire's funky new single "Signs of Life."
- This is too much stuff stored on top of a car, according to New Hampshire State Police.
- A growing number of Congressional Democrats are supporting a bill that would take steps to remove President Trump from office for being "incapacitated."
- NASA is denying the existence of a childhood slave colony on Mars.
- Meet Billy Peck, an "undateable" actor who, according to Page Six, has "pissed off every woman in the city."
- Read the brutal inside story of MTV News' failed foray into prestige journalism.
- Vulture identifies all of the lines in Jay Z's new album 4:44 that reference Beyonce's Lemonade masterpiece.
- Did Florida's crackdown on 'pill mills' merely make its opioid crisis worse?
- Meanwhile, in New Albany...
Things have gone mad in New Albany, Indiana pic.twitter.com/OD279K8Ebm
— Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) June 29, 2017