- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Terrible hot take alert: the Daily News thinks being a grammar Nazi is more important than taking into consideration people's pronoun preferences.
- A deadly batch of heroin killed seven in 24 hours in Buffalo.
- Critics of de Blasio’s “Made in New York” plan in Sunset Park worry it will displace small manufacturers and artists who are already making stuff in New York.
- Jennifer Lopez has been sued for not promoting hoverboards on social media.
- The NYPD has a double standard when it comes to leaking information about people’s records.
- Mexico City has a novel way of combatting sexual harassment on the subway.
- De Blasio is experimenting with sideburns and it's not okay.
- Kendrick Lamar has an awesome new video for his new single, "HUMBLE."
- The Senate Intelligence Committee has turned down Michael Flynn's request for immunity.
- Twitter wants to get rid of the default egg profile pic, even though it's one of the only good things about it.
- Two journalists who believe they are on a "kill list" of individuals targeted by the U.S. for deadly drone strikes are suing Trump.
- And finally, these cats know whose bell to ring for some food:
— ねこナビ編集部@VR動画公開中 (@b_ru_ru) March 30, 2017