- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- A woman left $300,000 to her cats. In unrelated news, stocks in guillotine companies soared.
- The wife of Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin mocked someone on Instagram for being poor. In unrelated news, stocks in guillotine companies soared.
- Turns out Steven Matz has been pitching hurt the whole year, and I'm apoplectic with rage imagining Jeff Wilpon telling someone to suck it up and be a man.
- Don't miss this insane video from the Sergeants Benevolent Association claiming that there's something called "blue racism" against cops.
- Tucker Carlson somehow lived out the parody a Twitter user wrote about him.
- A woman who says she was paid off to stay quiet about a sexual relationship with R. Kelly that started when she was 16 has broken her silence.
- One way to solve the city's housing crisis? Take the vacant land and empty apartments from the rich and give it to the poor. Crazy, I know.
- Some of the remains of the 10 sailors killed in the USS John McCain collision have been recovered.
- Get sad, here comes a new Morrissey album.
- And I've won hundreds at the track but I'm not bettin' on the afterlife:
Early Addition: Tucker Carlson Becomes His Own Twitter Parody
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: