- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Trump personally ordered his staff to freeze more than $391 million in aid to Ukraine in the days before he pressed the new Ukrainian president to investigate Joe Biden. Trump, uh, blamed Europe.
- On a related note, here's a full list of who supports an impeachment inquiry against Trump.
- In more Trump news: he mocked Greta Thunberg on Twitter after her incredible speech yesterday. Thunberg handled it well at least.
- Forget "Man Bites Dog"—now we have Woman Bites Camel.
- To better understand the "unbearable incoherence of moderates, independents and undecideds," FiveThirtyEight visualized them.
- A Wisconsin man, who is already in prison for a separate slaying, reportedly confessed to the killing of photographer Teresa Halbach, whose death was the subject of Making A Murderer.
- Here is a compelling theory that Pennywise and Mary Poppins are the same species.
- An enraged Long Island man allegedly went to his neighbors' home with a shotgun in his hands and started throwing barbells at the windows before threatening a 62-year-old woman and a teenager with the weapon.
- The Supreme Court will decide whether someone can still be fired for being gay.
- Here's what that Storm Area 51 event was like from someone who went.
- Watch the first full trailer—with actual footage!—for El Camino: A Breaking Bad Story.
- Remember that horror movie Orphan? This might be the real life version.
- And finally, can I have what he's having?
Early Addition: Trump Mocks Child Activist For Wanting A Future
Recent in News
Featured in News
If finalized, the maps could lead to high-profile primaries among veteran lawmakers.
Read More In: