- Follow Gothamist on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat, and like us on Facebook. You can also get the top stories mailed to you—sign up here.
- Leslie Jones grills Tom Hanks on outer space in the latest SNL promos.
- Donald Trump promises he will "totally accept the results" of the election if he wins, which is exactly the sort of thing a big baby would say.
- The man accused of murdering his Tinder date has been found not guilty.
- Rumors are running wild that Neutral Milk Hotel might be releasing a new (double) album next year.
- A pregnant woman had to be rescued after her water broke while on a boat two miles off the coast of Riis Park.
- A young President Obama walks through NYC in the first trailer for Barry.
- #TrumpBookReport was one of the less infuriating hashtags to come out of last night's debate.
- Esquire has a big piece on how Russia hacked our election.
- Bob Dylan finally sorta acknowledged his Nobel prize.
- Snoopy and the Peanuts gang will no longer appear in MetLife commercials.
- A look back at how Hollywood depicted hackers in the '90s.
- And finally, a clumsy cat makes a big mess:
Early Addition: Trump Will Totally Accept Election Results 'If I Win'
A new Gothamist is coming! We’ve moved comments over to our beta site. Click here to join the conversation and get a preview of our new website.
Recent in News
Featured in News
"It puts more of a burden on New York — puts more of a burden on 49 other states."
Read More In: